Welcome to Cannon Falls
Welcome to the official website of the City of Cannon Falls, MN. With a 2010 population of 4,083, Cannon Falls is a growing community in southeastern Minnesota. Strategically located on Highway 52 about 40 minutes from both Rochester to the south and Minneapolis/St. Paul to the north, Cannon Falls offers the advantages of small town living with access to urban amenties here and in neighboring metropoliltan areas. Canoeing on the Cannon River or bicycling on the Cannon Valley Trail are but two examples of recreational opportunities afforded Cannon Falls residents and visitors.
The Cannon Falls Commercial Historic District, added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2000, is the heart of the city. This four block area comprises 22 historically significant structures with a variety of dining, shopping, and service amenties.
This website provides resources related to city government, services, and development. For more information about visiting and living in Cannon Falls, including business directories and recreation guides, visit the Chamber of Commerce website.
Public Notices & Resources
- Public Input Meeting for Southeast Collector Road
- Household Hazardous Waste to be Collected June 5th and July 23rd
- Hydrant Flushing to Begin April 21st
- Alley Garbage and Recycling Now Collected at Curb
- 2014 Water and Sewer Rates
- Funds Available to Help Minnesota Consumers Stay Warm
- Pool Study and Recommendation
- Video: Will it Flush?
- Help Keep Sewers Clean | Sewer Reminders
- Weed & Grass Control Reminder
- Water Billing FAQ
- view all