Welcome to Cannon Falls
Welcome to the official website of the City of Cannon Falls, MN. With a 2010 population of 4,083, Cannon Falls is a growing community in southeastern Minnesota. Strategically located on Highway 52 about 40 minutes from both Rochester to the south and Minneapolis/St. Paul to the north, Cannon Falls offers the advantages of small town living with access to urban amenties here and in neighboring metropoliltan areas. Canoeing on the Cannon River or bicycling on the Cannon Valley Trail are but two examples of recreational opportunities afforded Cannon Falls residents and visitors.
The Cannon Falls Commercial Historic District, added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2000, is the heart of the city. This four block area comprises 22 historically significant structures with a variety of dining, shopping, and service amenties.
This website provides resources related to city government, services, and development. For more information about visiting and living in Cannon Falls, including business directories and recreation guides, visit the Chamber of Commerce website.
Public Notices & Resources
- Weed & Grass Control Reminder
- Maintenance Operator Position Opening
- Farmer's Market Relocation
- 2012 Drinking Water Report
- 2013 Water and Sewer Rates
- What Does the Water Meter Say?
- $5,000 Credit for New Homes in Cannon Falls
- Police Department Seeks Reserve Officers | Application
- Liquid Assets MN: A Film About Minnesota's Critical Water Infrastructure
- CodeRed Alerts
- Fix Leaky Toilets, Save Water
- Market Value Homestead Credit Change
- Water Billing FAQ
- view all