Welcome to Cannon Falls
Welcome to the official website of the City of Cannon Falls, MN. With a 2010 population of 4,083, Cannon Falls is a growing community in southeastern Minnesota. Strategically located on Highway 52 about 40 minutes from both Rochester to the south and Minneapolis/St. Paul to the north, Cannon Falls offers the advantages of small town living with access to urban amenties here and in neighboring metropoliltan areas. Canoeing on the Cannon River or bicycling on the Cannon Valley Trail are but two examples of recreational opportunities afforded Cannon Falls residents and visitors.
The Cannon Falls Commercial Historic District, added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2000, is the heart of the city. This four block area comprises 22 historically significant structures with a variety of dining, shopping, and service amenties.
This website provides resources related to city government, services, and development. For more information about visiting and living in Cannon Falls, including business directories and recreation guides, visit the Chamber of Commerce website.
Public Notices & Resources
- Funds Available to Help Minnesota Consumers Stay Warm
- Pool Referendum Public Forums & Tax Impact
- Pool Study and Recommendation
- Video: Will it Flush?
- Help Keep Sewers Clean | Sewer Reminders
- Drivers Needed for HART Accessible Transportation Program
- Weed & Grass Control Reminder
- 2013 Water and Sewer Rates
- Police Department Seeks Reserve Officers | Application
- Water Billing FAQ
- view all